What to do when your kids are fighting and you are on the freeway driving @ 55mph
by, 11-13-2008 at 05:32 PM (471 Views)
What to do when your kids are fighting and you are on the freeway driving @ 55mph???
Here are some options:
- Scream, Scream, and Scream some more at them to SHUT UP
- Pull the sempathy card and start crying your eyes out!
- pull the car over and listen to them argue until they can't argue nomore
- Turn the radio up real high "LaLaLa I can't hear you"
- Try to brib them, which we all know doesn't work
- Threaten them if they don't stop Santa will not come at all, and will give the presents that he had planned for them, to their cousins in CA
- Or don't do anything and when you get home and they want something from you, you gently say..........Well, I would love to do that, but I really wanted you to stop the fighting in the car an hour ago and you CHOOSE not to LISTEN....so I am sorry NO! Can you tell that I have been listening to the Love and Logic CD's? Guess what it worked.
Hopefully they will start to think when I ask them to stop next time!
Kids, remember we created them, it's our job to Love them more and more when they make us the craziest!