Tuesday Workout: Legs & Abs
by, 01-12-2010 at 06:00 AM (2680 Views)
Okay, I warned you last week that I have a tendency to really work my abs. Depending on which expert fitness guru you read, the abdominals are the only muscle group that can be worked daily without any issues.
Here is my Typical Tuesday Workout:
- Dumbbell Squats 12-12-10 R
- Abs: Leg Raises - 12-12-10 R
- Seated Calf Raises 8-12 Reps
- Abs: Side Bends - 30 Reps
- Dumbbell Lunges 12-10 R.
- Abs: Seated Leg Pull-ins 12-10
- Standing Calf Leg Raises 8-12
- Iron Cross 12-10-10 R
- Abs: Crunches 15-15-12 Reps
- Plie Dumbbell Squat 12-12-10
- Abs: Reverse Crunches 15x3
- Other: Depending on how much time I have, I generally add another exercise or set
If you'd like to track your progress, download and print our Free Tuesday Workout Log.
Well folks, that is my weekly workout. Generally speaking I try to walk 3-6 miles at least 3x's a week.
If you find that some of the exercises are difficult for you (or don't work the areas that you want to tone!), check out our weight loss forums.
Until next time!
If you're coming in to this series a little late, here's what you've missed so far:
1. My original Post with Before & After Photos
2. Wednesdays Workout - Rear End!
3. Thursdays Workout- Shoulders, Traps & Abs
4: Friday's Workout
5. The Weekend Workout