Break is Over- Monday Workout
by, 01-11-2010 at 06:00 AM (1644 Views)
I certainly hope you had an enjoyable weekend! How did you do sticking to your workout plans? Did you manage to get in a bit of cardio over the weekend to jumpstart your metabolism and burn a few extra calories?
Monday: Triceps, Biceps, Forearms
- Hammer Curl 7-10 Reps
- Concentration Curl 8-10 Reps
- Close Grip EZ Bar Curl 8-10 R
- Palms Down Wrist Curl over bench 8-10 R
- Drag Curl 7-10 Reps
- Bench Dips 8-10 Reps
- Cross Body Hammer Curl 8-10 Reps
- Palms Up Wrist Curl over Bench 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Tricep Extension 8-10 Reps
- Lying Triceps Press 8-10 Reps
- 1-arm Pronated Triceps Extension 8-10 Reps
If you would like to track your progress, download and print our Free Monday Workout Log
In a couple days, once we've successfully made it through our first week together, we'll start discussing changes to our diet!
If you're coming in to this series a little late, here's what you've missed so far:
1. My original Post with Before & After Photos
2. Wednesdays Workout - Rear End!
3. Thursdays Workout- Shoulders, Traps & Abs
4: Friday's Workout
5. The Weekend Workout