Friday Workout: Hamstrings, Quads, Back
by, 01-08-2010 at 06:00 AM (2133 Views)
Congratulations on making it to Friday's workout. Did you notice that I started this series in the middle of the week, rather than on Monday? Take heart, only 1 more day and you get a day OFF!
Seriously though, if you've made the commitment to getting fit and you're really trying, you ROCK.
Here is my typical Friday workout.
- Dumbbell Lunge 12-10-10
- Standing Leg Curl/ Ankle Weights 12-10-10
- Barbell Dead Lift 12-10-10
- Iron Cross 8-10 Reps
- Hyperextensions 8-10 Reps
- Stiff leg Barbell Good Morning 12-10-10
- Superman 8-8-8
- Cuban Press 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Step-Ups 12-10-10
- 1-arm Dumbbell Row 12-10-10
If you'd care to track your workout progress, download and print our Free Friday Workout Log.
If at all possible, I highly recommend taking a short walk after working your hamstrings and quads, and be sure to drink plenty of water. This will help prevent leg cramps.
I'll bet you can feel your butt shrinking already!
If you're coming in to this series a little late, here's what you've missed so far:
1. My original Post with Before & After Photos
2. Wednesdays Workout - Rear End!
3. Thursdays Workout- Shoulders, Traps & Abs