1 1/2 - 2 lbs trimmed Deer round steaks-(pre-soaked over night)
1 tbsp AP flour
3 tbsp olive oil
2 cans golden cream of mushroom soup-or myo equivalent
1 cup milk
1 large onion-sliced
2 stalks celery-diced
1/2 cup carrots-sliced/diced
2 cloves garlic-minced/grated
1 tsp dry minced parsley
black pepper-to taste
1. Drain and pat dry meat.
2. Sprinkle meat with flour.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet, brown meat in oil over med/high meat; remove from heat.
4. Add veggies into a prepared slow cooker. Add meat and pan drippings.
5. In a medium bowl, add remaining ingredients; mix well.
6. Pour on top of veggie and meat layers; Cover.
7. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Serve over hot buttered noodles or mashed potatoes.
Can substitute beef for deer.
Can substitute any desired veggies for ones listed.
Can add other desired seasonings/herbs.
(C) Melissa 'Liss' Burnell & Budget101.com 1995-2015Material from www.Budget101.com may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Budget101.com, EXCEPT: you may print recipe pages for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Budget101.com's intellectual property rights.
Site Design is Created from a Modified Style Originally Created by Miner Skinz