1. Add all ingredients, except meat and seasonings, into a large prepared slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle the meat on all sides with the House Seasoning.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet; add the meat and sear on all sides.
4. Add meat to slow cooker; Cover.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
1 cup salt
1/4 cup garlic powder
1/4 cup ground black pepper
2 tbsp paprika
(C) Melissa 'Liss' Burnell & Budget101.com 1995-2016Material from www.Budget101.com may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Budget101.com, EXCEPT: you may print recipe pages for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Budget101.com's intellectual property rights.