* Ceramic or Wooden Bowls lined w/ Pretty Cloth or Napkins & filled with fruit or gourds
* Hot Glue Acorns & Cinnamon Sticks to a pretty jar or glass and place a votive candle inside
* Place a row of apples in the center, carve out just enough to place a green tea-light candle and set it down into the apple. Makes a beautiful addition to the table (To prevent the cut area from browning too quickly, dip into lemon juice.
* Place a small wicker basket in the center on a pretty placemat, add pinecones & a couple oranges & apples
* Pint Size Mason Jars: fill the bottom with cracked corn and place a (colored) candle in the middle
* Make Mini "Vegetable" People out of turnips, gourds, or small melons. Use mini Terracotta pots for "hats" The kids love to make these!
* Place a small decorative plate in the center of your table, add several candles of varying sizes & then cover the bottom of the plate with Candy Corn. The candy will glisten when the candles burn.