+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Lower Carb Oven Fried Chicken
08-07-2012 07:38 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Lower Carb Oven Fried Chicken
This one is a lower carb variety for those watching their carb intakes.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup low/fat free buttermilk milk
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp parsley flakes
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt-I used seasoned salt
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
1 cup wheat flour
Cooking spray-I used an Olive Oil cooking spray
1. Soak rinsed chicken in buttermilk for a couple of hours.
2. Pour all seasonings into flour and mix well.
3. Dredge chicken into flour , making sure all pieces are well coated.
4. Place chicken on sheet pan that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Spray top of chicken after placing on pan.
6. Cook for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
04-10-2013 05:07 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Mesa, AZ
Re: Lower Carb Oven Fried Chicken
Wow this recipe sounds delicious! I am definitely going to try it out! Glad to see there is a section for Diabetics!
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:59 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2008, 02:38 PM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:34 PM
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2006, 01:36 PM