- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of canning salt
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Morton® Tender Quick®
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, blending well. Place 5 lbs of sliced beef ore venison into a large ziploc bag, pour the marinade over the meat. Close the bag, using your fingers, work the marinade around all of the meat pieces, carefully, making sure each piece is thoroughly coated in marinade. Remove as much air as possible from the bag, seal. Place the meat in the fridge for 18-24 hours.
Dry using your favorite method, as desired.