Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
* Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
* Free merchandise (or manufacturer's Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
* Store coupons
* Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
* Internet coupons
* Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
* Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
Bloom in Woodbridge, VA just rejected my internet coupons which are manufacturer's coupons. Bloom taped pieces of paper on each register that says, "We do not accept internet coupons." I got into an argument with store management because of the way I was treated over this matter. I was very embarrassed that they called over a few manager's, the line was long, I felt like I was stealing, etc. I wrote to Bloom headquarters 4 days ago regarding my treatment but no one has written back yet. Not sure what to do.
I haven't found a store yet that accepts them. They are even skeptical of free item coupons! If they look they come from the manufacturer or the Sunday paper they will accept them, otherwise forget it.
Instead of writing to the store, try writing to the manufacturer. Maybe, if they know the store is not honoring their legitimate coupons, they can do something about getting them to revise theor policies.
I went to Walmart and had a big order and lots of coupons and most were internet.The cashier said they do not accept internet coupons, I argued with her and told her I would just take what I needed and the items they accepted coupons for, and magically a manager appeared and they do accept internet coupons as longs as they have a scanable barcode and expiration date and they say manufactures coupon, they prefer it to have an internet address but not all do. I was able to use all my coupons.
(C) Melissa 'Liss' Burnell & Budget101.com 1995-2016Material from www.Budget101.com may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Budget101.com, EXCEPT: you may print recipe pages for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Budget101.com's intellectual property rights.