1 cup sugar
3/4 cup golden raisins
1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
1 3/4 cups flour mixed with 1 tsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. allspice
Layer ingredients in a jar or mix all together and vacuum seal.
Attach this to the Jar:
Blarney Stones Cookies
Makes 3 1/2 dozen
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to
thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add: 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, not diet, very soft
2 eggs, slightly beaten 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla (opt.)
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your
4. Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place 2 inches apart on sprayed
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes until edges are lightly
browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.