Yield: approx 4 half pints
2 lemons, peeling and 1/3 cup juice
2 cups chopped orange pulp-Can use some of the zest
1 cup crushed fresh pineapple-drained
1 cup shredded carrots
1 1/2 cups Splenda
1/2 tsp butter
1/4 tsp allspice *Optional*
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 box no/low sugar Sure Jell
1. Peel lemons, avoiding the pith. Slice peel into thin strips; set aside. Juice the lemons and measure out 1/3 cup. Combine lemon peel and juice.
2. Peel oranges
3. Combine lemon mix, oranges, carrots, and pineapple into a large saucepan. Add splenda, allspice, nutmeg, and butter. Bring to a boil.
4. Briefly remove from heat. Add pectin with a whisk and mix well. Return to heat and bring to a hard rolling boil for 1 minute; stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5. Gently stir for 2 minutes then ladle into hot prepared half pint jars; leaving 1/4 inch head space. Adjust 2 lids and bands. Tighten to fingertip tightness.
6. Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes, then remove to counter. Listen for the "pings" to indicate the jars sealing.