Advertising Content Guidelines
- Budget101.com reserves the right to reject the promotion of products, services or creative materials that are hateful, obscene, profane, libelous, defamatory or slanderous
- Ads may not Contain adult content, personals/dating services or sexual references.
- Ads may not Promote gambling or any illegal activities.
- Ads may not Mislead the users, such as with fake error messages, fake "close" buttons or misleading or inaccurate copy.
- Ads must not force users to click "close" more than once.
- Ads must not Resemble the visual style of the content area in which they are displayed.
- Incorporate the intellectual property of a Budget101.com Author or otherwise imply the Author's endorsement without the Author's prior approval.
- Ads may not contain malicious script of any sort.
- Daisy Chaining is not permitted, passback of google tags prohibited.
All ads must be compatible with Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer on both Mac and PC and mobile devices. All ads require approval, once an ad is approved, if an advertiser chooses to change the ad, it must meet site guidelines. No refunds will be given to bait & switch advertisers.