Here is a collection of helpful recipes and casserole-type dishes that can be prepared ahead and dropped off to help out a friend, family or neighbor in need of some support.
Casserole Style Dishes: Casserole are wonderful because they can be prepared in small or large quantities, as needed. These are dishes that are typically prepared in 9x9 or 9x13 aluminum foil pans - and only need to be heated in the oven for 20-30 minutes to serve.
- Baked Mac & Cheese
- Chicken Bog
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Crockpot Beef & Broccoli
- American Chop Suey
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Creamy Pesto Chicken over Bow Tie Pasta
- Ham & Broccoli Mac & Cheese
- Mexican Fiesta No Bake Casserole
- Santa Fe Style Chili Casserole
- Turkey Sticky Balls
- Lil' Smokies
- Nutella Dreams (No Bake)
- Apple Walnut Butterhorns
- Banana Bread
- Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
- Good Neighbor Cake
Other non-food Help things you can do:
- Drop off a Large (Clean!) Trash Can with fresh bags, paper plates, plastic-ware and napkins. Chances are the family will have numerous people coming and going and will need the lots of plates/plastic-ware
- Rake (if needed) or Mow the lawn, Shovel the driveway (winter storms), or even the Roof, if necessary
What are your favorite dishes that feed a large number of people fairly inexpensively?