Ramen Spam Doodles
You will need:
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 1 can of spam
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/2 cup of green onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
*You can cook the noodles and peas in the same water.
How to cook:
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Cube the Spam.
In a skillet, lightly brown the Spam in the sesame oil.
7. Add the garlic powder and dry herb seasoning.
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe