Make it Potluck- Times are tough, times are hard. . . Lots of people are feeling the pinch in their wallets. While you may want to hold a giant bash at your place, don't feel as though you have to foot the bill entirely. Consider making your party a Potluck!
If you'd rather provide the food yourself, perhaps you ought to consider a BYOB party!
BYOB: Bring your own Beverage - cut down on the expense of providing cases of beer, cocktails or soda/pop. Add a little BYOB note to your invitations. You could always provide lemonade & or iced tea on the side.
- Hang Crepe Streamers in various sizes in the teams colors
- If kids will be attending, Have a football Pinata (filled to the brim with candy/treats) ready for Half-time!
- Dollar Store Wrapping
Recipes: Finger foods are often the fave at parties because they're easy to walk around, give the guest the opportunity to try various dishes and make it easier to control portion size.
- Beer Dip- aka MAN Dip
- New England Clam Dip - super easy, super fast favorite
- Unforgettable French Onion Dip
- Spicy Guacamole or Firehouse Guacamole While guacamole is a party favorite- if you're having a large party consider going with the french onion dip- which is dirt cheap to make. Avocado's - although plentiful can run over $1 each.
- Chicken Fajita Dip
- 2 Minute BBQ Dip- when you realize that you have a few more people showing up than you thought! This one literally takes 2 minutes.
- Game Day Spicy Popcorn
- Hot Pepper Pecans
- Armadillo Eggs
- Carolina Firecrackers
- Game Day Football Whoopie Pies
Main Dish/ Finger Foods
- Pizza Dip - a casserole style dish that is served with tortilla chips or Doritos- a real party pleaser!
- Tailgate Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Crescent Pizza Bites
- Copycat Hooters Hotwings- no party would be complete without Hotwings! These delicious morsels are perfect
- Superbowl Sunday Drunk Kielbasa
Need More Game Day Recipes? Check out our Superbowl Sunday Forum!
Got a Great Budget Party Idea?, feel free to share it in the comments below!