- 2 large or 3 medium onions (Sweet Walla Walla's or Sweet Vidalias!)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of canning salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Tender Quickģ
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a blender, blending well. This will become a thick paste, you can add a bit of water as necessary to thin. Place 5 lbs of sliced beef ore venison into a large ziploc bag, pour the marinade over the meat. Close the bag, using your fingers, work the marinade around all of the meat pieces, carefully, making sure each piece is thoroughly coated in marinade. Remove as much air as possible from the bag, seal. Place the meat in the fridge for at least 48 hours.
Dry using your favorite method, as desired.