- 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of canning salt
- 3 tablespoons of fine grind black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Morton® Tender Quick® curing mix
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, blending well. Place 5 lbs of sliced beef or venison into a large
Once the meat is laid out on the rack to dry, season with cracked (or coarse) black pepper
Dry using your favorite method, as desired. We generally use our Nesco food dehydrator set at 165F for 4-5 hours.
Fun Redneck Gift Idea- attach this free printable Road Kill Poem tag to a baggie full of homemade jerky!