1 1/2 cups fine sea salt
1/3 cup olive oil
3 drops peppermint essential oil
Exfoliate your soles and heels with this mixture after a bath or foot soak.
Combine all in a small bowl, blending well.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.