- 2 cups raw coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup raw sugar or sea salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons almond oil (or other light oil, such as grapeseed or jojoba)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa (unsweetened baking cocoa powder)
Combine the ingredients in a bowl, blending well.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.