8 Cups coarse pickling or Kosher salt.
2 Cups avocado, untoasted sesame oil or jojoba oil
1 Cup apricot or peach kernel oil
1 Cup unsweetened cocoa or ¼ Cup freeze dried coffee crystals
2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
honey for smoothing the texture
Place the salt in a small bowl and add the remaining
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work to quickly, you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.