I· It's important to have roots.
· In today's complex world, it pays to branch out.
· Don't pine away over old flames.
· If you really believe in something, don't be afraid to go out on a limb.
· Be flexible so you don't break when a harsh wind blows.
· Sometimes you have to shed your old bark in order to grow.
· If you want to maintain accurate records, keep a log.
· To be politically correct, don't wear firs.
· Grow where you're planted.
· Avoid people who would like to cut you down.
· Get all spruced up when you have a hot date.
· If the party gets boring, just leaf.
· You can't hide your true colors as you approach the autumn of your life.
· It's more important to be honest than poplar.