Give Dad the gift of your time. Does your dad spend a lot of time working in the yard, mowing, weeding, cleaning the gutters, etc? If so, offer to help dad for a full day, or even half a day with some of these thankless chores.
Fathers Day Coupon Ideas.
Give dad some coupons for a few of his favorite things,
- Good For Free Car Wash
- Breakfast in Bed
- Back Rub
- Control of the Remote for a Day- without any complaining
- Dog Walking Coupon
- Good for 1 Lawn Mowing
- Good for 1 lawn Raking
- Garden Weeding Coupon
- 2 hours of Complete uninterrupted Silence
- Lunch coupon
- Taking out the Trash Coupon
- Undisturbed Slumber Coupon - where dad gets to take a nap without being poked, prodded, or otherwise disturbed
- Dessert of the Month Coupon- where dad gets to have his favorite dessert made once every month
- Dad Date for a Coupon- where dad chooses the night & you take him to dinner and a movie
You can use these Free Printable Coupons
Other Gift Ideas for Dad -
- Make him an Ice Cream Cake
- Have each member of the family write down why they appreciate dad- present it to him
- Print out Homemade tickets to a Baseball
For the Adult "Child" Giving to Single Dad's...
If your dad is living alone consider giving him any of the following:
- Ready made meals he can pop into the oven or microwave-
- Clean his house thoroughly- dusting all those forgotten corners
- Show up with the grandkids and clean his yard for him
For the Wives... Needing an idea for your Hubby this Father's Day? Why not try the following inexpensive ideas that'll leave him dazzled...
- Surprise him with an activity you wouldn't usually go for, such as Paintball, football, baseball game or even a Truck Pull.
- If you have access to a 4-wheeler- go "Mudding" with him, get covered and laugh about it
- Cook his favorite meal- end it with a foot
- Wives . . . Make up some edible love oils & lotions and continue your husband's fathers day when the sun goes down!
No matter what you choose, be sure to let dad know how much he means to you and how much you love him.
© 2007 Liss Burnell - the Owner & Editor of Budget101.com Your #1 Penny Pinching Resource
"Digging yourself out of debt when all you have is a spoon"
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / nuttakit