Simply place 1/3 cup of regular milk in a spray bottle, spritz (dry, Clean) hair thoroughly, comb through, allow to set 20 minutes.
Then jump in the shower, (do not wash your hair) Condition lightly (rinse the conditioner out), towel dry, comb out and voila! Straight Hair!
You will find that your
Here it is step by step:
2. Wait 20 Minutes for it to dry Naturally
3. Jump in the shower- DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR.
4. Apply Conditioner Sparingly, Rinse it out
5. Get out of shower and Towel dry or blow dry your hair, combing it out as you go.
6. Voila, Straight Silky smooth hair.
1. Will my hair smell like spoiled milk?
no. if you follow the directions, your hair will not have any smell.
2. How long will the effects last?
until the next time you wash your hair.
3. Do I need to blow dry my hair?
No. Allow your hair to dry naturally if you'd like, (Blow drying is not necessary, although it won't hurt if you want to.)
4. Can I use powdered milk?
Yes, but it needs to be mixed with cold water and reconstituted
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / wacker