- 1 1/3 cups instant nonfat milk powder
- 3/4 cup instant flour (wondra)
- 3 tablespoons instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground sage
Combine all into a medium size bowl, mixing well. Divide into 4 small baggies (1/2 c. each) (or leave in a jar & label).
You can use regular flour, but you will have to whisk really well to prevent
Attach Tag for Directions to Use:
Melt 2 T. Butter or margarine in a saucepan, add 1/2 c. gravy mix & 1 C. Water, whisking over med heat. Heat until smooth & thick, whisking constantly (2-3 minutes). If you want a darker "brown" gravy, add 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet.
Free Printable Labels - Labels print 10 per sheet on 2"x4" Address Labels (I use Avery #5963) Then Cut Each label into 1/4's & apply: