+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fun Craft Idea- Pinecone Santa
11-10-2007 11:03 AM #1LissGuest
Fun Craft Idea- Pinecone Santa
<FONT face="Courier New">Pinecone Santa
1. Coat medium-size pinecone with nontoxic red acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Meanwhile, cut out a 3-inch-long half circle of red felt for hat. Cut a
strip of black felt for belt. Cut out a small square of yellow felt and a
smaller square of black felt for buckle.
3. Break a craft stick into thirds and glue the 2 rounded end pieces to base
of pinecone for feet.
4. Use black marker to draw eyes on a wooden ball head. Break the end off a
toothpick and glue it to ball for nose, then glue ball to top of the
5. Glue the ends of felt half circle together in a cone shape for hat. Glue
polyester-fiber filling at base and top of hat. Glue hat to ball.
6. Glue filling on lower half of ball for beard.
7. Glue black-felt square to yellow square; glue yellow square to black-felt
strip, then glue felt strip around pinecone for belt. Glue twigs to pinecone
By rtebalt in forum Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter SolsticeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:22 AM
By Jane in forum Crafts & Homemade ItemsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2006, 08:47 AM
By Savin' Moola in forum Crafts & Homemade ItemsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2006, 12:21 PM
By Craft of the Week in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2003, 12:52 PM