Budget101.com was founded over a decade ago by Melissa Burnell, known to her friends as "Liss". As a busy Wife, Mother of 2 active teenage boys and full time computer consultant, Liss understands the value of both time and money. She strives to provide new ways to save money in an ever struggling economy.
To provide cost-effective, time-saving budgeting techniques, that may be utilized by anyone working in or out of the home. At Budget101.com, we strive to help people utilize the tools and resources they have available to dig themselves out of debt.
Currently, we offer the following resources to our guests and members:
- Budget101.com- Over 600,000 pages of information sitewide within our forums & articles sections encompassing all areas regarding Home & Garden, Recipes, Do it Yourself and more
- Grocery Budget101.com- an Extensive resource focusing on the reduction of the grocery budget, as well as our (nearly) famous $50 weekly Menu Plans
- WAHM.Budget101.com - A collection of Work At Home information for those seeking to find employment from their homes or help and ideas with starting a Home-Based Business
- The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month- our latest eBook outlining How to effectively menu plan, avoid retailer manipulation tactics and successfully reduce your grocery expenses by as much as 3/4's!
Today, Budget101.com consistently ranks in the Top 10,000 sites available online. Dedicated to helping people get the most for their money, providing resources to those that need it, Budget101.com continually adds new recipes, articles and ideas.
Budget101.com is able to develop business relationships and revenue opportunities with its Partners by offering comprehensive marketing strategies to many of the world's leading brands, who value and seek out female consumers; Whether you are a viewer, a Web site publisher, or a sponsor, we welcome you into Budget101.com and hope that you will visit and enjoy all we have to offer.
If you represent a sponsor or agency and would like additional sales information, please contact our
- Sponsorship and Sales office at: Inquiry
If you have questions, comments, general inquiries or if you would like to submit an article, please feel free to Contact us